Please Consider Supporting
Orlando Copwatch Goals
1) Reduce police violence by directly observing the police on the street, documenting incidents and keeping police accountable. We maintain principles of non-violence while asserting the rights of the detained person. We provide support to victims whenever possible. We also seek to educate the public about their rights, police conduct in the community and issues related to the role of police in our society.
2) Empower and unite the community to resist police abuse.
3) Encourage people to solve problems WITHOUT police intervention. We want to explore alternatives to calling the police.
4) Most importantly, we encourage people to exercise their right to observe the police and to advocate for one another.
- Free State Project is winning
- Austin Stalker Cop Jason Mistric Attempts to Intimidate Mom & Baby at Father’s Court Hearing
- The Three Minute Traffic Stop
- Clermont Cop Watch January 31rst, 2012
- Police, Military – Was Your Oath Sincere?
- Is Lieutenant Dyac a good cop, or a bad cop?
- Cop Kicks Handcuffed Woman In The Head – Knockout!
- West Point Grad Arrested For Defending Woman Abused By Austin Police
- Embattled Ont Police Chief Retires Amid Allegation Of Police Brutality
- Blue Martini Bar Brutal Arrest Luis Fernando Cabeza 12-30-2011
- Ava Riley on 01-01-2011 2:30 A.M. St. Louis City – New Years Beatdown!
- Ardelle on Police Brutality – Cops Beat Elderly Woman in DC During July 4th Marijuana Protest
- Berry Felsenthal on Police Shut Down Lemonade Stand
- Ward Tutas on Man Sentenced For Handing Out Flyers During Casey Anthony Trial Bonds Out
- Schärfen on Jailed Activists
- flex belt reviews on We’ll Be At The Florida Liberty Summit – August 19-21
- batsfeate on Gestapo like police tactics continued to be used in Orlando, 26 peaceful people arrested this month.
- zvxwjycmlw on News
- dumsleemi on OrlandoCopwatch.com’s John Kurtz Jailed
- vps on CAUTION! Known OPD Undercover Vehicle
Tag Cloudactivist Arrest Arrested Arrests bad cop Belvin Perry brutality Casey Anthony Cop Cops copwatch County court Crime feeding FIJA Florida Food food not bombs Food Sharing Freedom homeless Injustice Jailed Activist John John Kurtz Justice Kurtz liberty Mark Schmidter Not Officer OPD Orange Orlando Police police brutality Political Prison protest state Superstar Support the Trial
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Lost your password?